Release Date: Initial release: 1/14/2022 Version 11.11.32
- New Calendar Report for Menu Plan Module
Improvement and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed some slowness and crashes associated with large Menu Plans
- Database structure version 11.11.0 required for Food Processor version 11.11.x
- Total foods in the database: 145,000+
USDA FNDDS (Food and Nutrient Database for Dietary Studies) Update: 2017-2018 most recent that is currently published with ~23,800 foods included
Added and Updated USDA FoodData Central Brands: 34,800+ Foods
USDA, FDA, and ODS-NIH Database for the Iodine Content of Common Foods 1.0, June 2020 ~800 foods
- Canadian Database: CNF 2015 (No Update)
- New Manufacturer and Brand Information from: Against The Grain Gourmet, Alpha Foods, Bagel Dots, Baja Jerky, Bake Believe, Banza, Barnana, Blue Apron, Blue Evolution, Brave Robot, Brooklyn Biltong, Cerebelly, Chloe’s, Chomps, Craize, Culina, Deep River Snacks, Don’t Go Nuts, E&C’s Snacks LLC, Feel Good Foods, Fillo’s Americas Made, Fresh Bellies, Goodfish, Good Foods, Grillo’s Pickles, GU Energy, Hello Fresh, Ithaca Hummus, JonnyPops, Joolies, Kevin’s Natural Foods, Kidfresh, Mann’s Packing Co., Mingua Beef Jerky, Mother Raw, Mr Lee’s Noodles, Nightingale ice Cream, NotCo, Olipop, Petit Pot, Pickerfresh, Project 7, Pulp Pantry, Purple Carrot, Purposefuel, Rana, Rao’s Homemade, Real Food From The Ground Up, Realgood Foods Co, Ring Snacks, Ruckus and Co, Spudlove, Spudsy, Strong Roots, Stryve, The Meatless Farm Co, The New Primal, The Snack Brigade, The Worthy Company, Treeline, Trois Petits Conchons, Unique
- Update Manufacturer and Brand Information from: a2, Adams (Smucker’s), Back to Nature, Beyond Meat, Coca Cola, Hawaiian Seafood Council, Just Foods, Kettle Brands, Mary’s Gone Crackers, Nancy’s, Snyder of Berlin, Tidal Foods, Baskin Robbins, Chick-fil-A, Dunkin' Donuts, Panda Express, Raising Cane’s, Starbuck’s, Taco Bell, Wendy’s
- ESHA Port version updated to 4.11.x (update issued)
- ESHA Security version 4.7.x (no change)
- Notes for the newest ESHA Port and Security versions can be found here.
- Internet Connection required for installation.
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), SBS 2011 (SP1), 2012, 2012 R2 (Update1), 2016, 2019
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2012 or Newer (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Visual C++ 2017 32 bit (installed with application)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a MAC. Mac OS v10.14.x or higher required to support the Microsoft RDP client.