Recommendations for Canadians

Q.  When calculating the nutrient and energy requirements, how do I change the reference values from American to Canadian reference values in the program?


A.  The US and Canada use the same reference standards, the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs).

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request