ESHA Cloud Hosted Application
Frequently asked questions about ESHA's cloud hosted Genesis and Food Processor
- Selecting a default PDF viewer on ESHA Cloud
- Saving files to your Mac computer
- Missing Dialog and Message Boxes Cloud Accounts
- Password is correct but cloud program says it is incorrect
- The display is wrong on the cloud version of the program. Columns are too narrow, text doesn't fit.
- This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer.
- I get a "Access Denied" error but my password is correct
- I can't login to Cloud (Password Incorrect). I feel certain I still know my password, but my remote desktop connection errors.
- How to save files to my local computer (from Cloud)
- Selecting a folder to access remotely (MAC remote desktop)
- Cloud application crashes with error "Remote Desktop connection has stopped working" on HP computer
- How do I transfer my data to the cloud version of Genesis or the Food Processor?
- What are the password requirements, and how do I reset my password to cloud.esha.com?